WEDGE-IT is the world’s most versatile doorstop. Portable, multifunctional, tactical, and lightweight Wedge-It holds doors open in three ways. Designed by Emergency Service Personnel to hold doors open to a 90-degree angle from three different locations; the top of the door, the hinge, or the bottom of the door.,
Ideal for Police teams, EMS crews, firefighters, law enforcement personnel, and many others! Because of its convenience and ease of use, it has been adopted by other trades and professions.
- Ribbed construction for maximum strength while weighing less than 3 ounces.
- Extremely durable Polycarbonate plastic construction, the same as bulletproof glass.
- Small enough to fit in a pocket, strong enough to hold open the largest of doors, and portable enough to hang on a uniform or trauma kit.
- Designed with a hole to assist with carrying and storage.
- Brightly coloured for easy visibility to prevent attempts at closing the door while in use.
- Over-molded with Thermal Plastic Rubber pads to prevent sliding when placed on top of a door or on the floor with a smooth surface.
- Notched to fit over the top of the hinge pin.
The rubber is molded onto the Polycarbonate plastic body so it will never come off.
The large strategically placed hole makes the Wedge-It easy to attach to safety coats, vests, belt loops, trauma kits, toolboxes, and countless other individual applications.
There are two rubber pads where the Wedge-It comes in contact with the back of the door and the doorjamb when placed over the hinge. This will prevent any chipped paint or indentations on wooden doors and jambs.
Caution: DO NOT attempt to close the door with the Wedge-It placed on top of a door or over the hinge, this could cause damage to the door or Wedge-It.
Made in the U.S.A from 100% recycled plastic. It has been adopted by many trades, professions, disciplines, and crafts because of its convenience and ease of use.
Available in five colours; Black, Orange, Bright Yellow, Green & Yellow
How it Works