Nitecore TIP Cu
is on back order
- Full metal keyring light designed for everyday carry and outdoor scenarios
- Fitted with a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED capable of outputting 360 lumens
- Built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery provides run time as long as 46 hours
- USB rechargeable with onboard charging circuit
- Note; this flashlight is purchased in airtight packaging to prevent any oxidisation of the copper prior to purchase.
The TIP Cu is the latest key ring torch from the Nitecore range, giving the popular TIP 2017 a metallic twist. The light has a maximum output of 360 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 G3 LED and is powered by a built-in, rechargeable, Li-ion battery. The key ring light is rechargeable via micro USB and features a micro USB port on the side of the head.
As with the TIP 2017, the Cu version comes with a black multi-purpose clip. This can be slid over the buttons to prevent accidental activation and acts as a guard against water and dust getting in to the USB charging port.
The compact, lightweight TIP features four brightness levels which are operated by a dual switch system; the power button turns the light on and off and the mode switch cycles through the outputs. The TIP Cu offers a daily mode which shuts off automatically after 30 seconds, preventing power loss by accidental activation and suitable for short term applications. Alternatively, the torch can be used in constant mode for continuous illumination.
Turbo: 360 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 150 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 35 lumens - 6 hrs 30 mins runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 46 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 56 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: keyring, clip.