GlowPatch - The rectangular adhesive light patch.
Sold in pairs for individual EDC
1x Red GlowPatch
1x Green GlowPatch
Ultra-flat and ultra-light, the GlowPatch is a space saving 9 cm x 6.5 cm - roughly the size of a credit card. With a 10 -hour duration, GlowPatch is waterproof, non-toxic and phthalate free. Providing light without any generation of heat, spark, or gas emission.
Each GlowPatch has a self-adhesive backing that allows for placement on patients, buildings or other structures. Its flat surface allows it to be marked easily with any permanent marker, this makes identification more precise.
Mark, sort, signal and identify.
- Identification of risk areas, secure areas, or regrouping areas.
- Marking for rescue personnel and response personnel.
- Placement on patients for medical triage, evacuation procedures, MEDEVAC (counting)
- Signing of response areas.
- Marking & traffic signs.
- Marking of obstructions and hazards.
- Marking of exits and entrances.
- Personal marker for Walking Cycling Horse Riding etc
- Colour coded identification of kit bags and contents
- Emergency Light
Activation is easy. Just press, snap, and knead until the colour will covers the surface.
GlowPatch can be easily stored in pockets, pouches or kits – a must have for your EDC.